Every year, Burning Coal Theatre expands the boundaries of local theatre to travel as a group to places of theater worldwide.
For more information, EMAIL us as firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL us at 919.834.4001.
We at Burning Coal Theatre Company are excited to announce that we will be having a Spring 2023 Tour to TORONTO, CANADA.
Join Burning Coal’s artistic director Jerome Davis on a new tour of all the best theatre experiences available in Toronto, Canada.
The tour will include:
– Air Fare to and from Toronto and RDU (or choose bring your own airfare for a discount)
– A hotel room (double occupancy, or single for an extra fee), including free Wi-Fi and breakfast (with group discussion each morning)
– Ground transportation to/from the Shaw Festival and the Stratford Festival along with four other plays in Toronto venues,
– Five ancillary events such as a visit to the great AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) and a tour of the extraordinary Wintergarden Theatre, etc.
FEE: $2,500 (double occupancy), $1,800 (buy your own airfare), $2,900 (single occupancy), $2,200 (single occupancy, buy your own airfare)
The standard price for the tour is $2500 total per person, which accounts for double occupancy rooms and includes airfare.
Other price options:
$1800 total per person if you bring your own airfare with double occupancy room
$2900 total per person for single occupancy room
$2,200 total per person for single occupancy room and bring your own airfare
Security deposit of $700 due by December 1st, 2022 (refundable only if Burning Coal cancels the tour). Final payment due by January 15th, 2023.
In all instances, this deposit is only refundable if the tour is cancelled. It is understood that the tour will be rescheduled, not cancelled, if pandemic conditions necessitate that we do so.
If you’d like to join us, call us at 919-834-4001, mail us your deposit to Burning Coal Theatre (224 Polk Street, Raleigh, NC 27604), or just email us at email@example.com
Join Burning Coal’s artistic director Jerome Davis on a whirlwind tour of all the best theatre experiences available in London, U.K. Together you’ll discover the newest plays, oldest stages, and hear some of Jerome’s wonderful anecdotes.
The London Tour happens every two years. The next tour will happen in Spring, 2024, exact dates to be determined. For questions and inquiries, please email artistic director Jerome Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tour will include:
– Air Fare to and from London and RDU
– Tube pass
– Tickets to fascinating London plays (typically at least 1 per day!)
– Group outings to cultural spaces like museums, art galleries, and backstage tours
– A room (double occupancy) in a beautiful hotel 2 blocks from a centrally located tube stop, including free Wi-Fi and breakfast (with group discussion each morning)