Every year, Burning Coal Theatre expands the boundaries of local theatre to travel to NYC, London, Dublin, traveling to places of theater. For more information, see below.
We at Burning Coal Theatre Company are excited to announce that our much delayed London Theatre Tour is ON!
In order to make it more comfortable for our travelers, we are offering one of three sets of dates to choose from:
– October 17 – 24, 2021
– October 31 – November 7, 2021
– April 10 – 17, 2022
Join Burning Coal’s artistic director Jerome Davis on a whirlwind tour of all the best theatre experiences available in London, U.K. Together you’ll discover the newest plays, oldest stages, and hear some of Jerome’s wonderful anecdotes.
The tour will include:
– Air Fare to and from London and RDU
– A chartered bus to and from the hotel and airport
– A weekly tube pass
– A room (double occupancy) in a beautiful hotel 2 blocks from a centrally located tube stop for 6 nights, including free Wi-Fi and breakfast (with group discussion each morning)
– Tickets to 6 plays at theatres such as the National Theatre, the Royal Court, The Almeida, the Donmar Warehouse, the Hampstead, the Barbican Center and the West End
5 additional events during the day, such as:
– A backstage theatre tour to the Globe & Rose
– A visit to a major museum like the Tate Modern, British Museum or Victoria & Albert
– A visit to a major historic site such as Churchill’s Bunkers or Westminster Abbey.
– A daytrip out of London to a place like Cambridge or Stratford-on-Avon
– A boat ride up the majestic Thames
– 1 day off for personal exploration of London.
– And last but not least: the legendary Burning Coal Theatre Tour T-Shirt!
Sign Up Today!
The price for our London Theatre Tour is $2,950.00.
If you do your own airfare, deduct $700
If you want a single room, add $600
A $700.00 deposit is due no later than July 1st, 2021 for the October dates, with the final payment due on August 15, 2021. For the April, 2021 dates, the deposit is due no later than December 1, 2021 and the final payment due no later than January 31, 222. In all instances, this deposit is only refundable if the tour is cancelled. It is understood that the tour will be rescheduled, not cancelled, if pandemic conditions necessitate that we do so.
If you’d like to join us, call us at 919-834-4001, mail us your deposit to Burning Coal Theatre (224 Polk Street, Raleigh, NC 27604), or just email us email@example.com