Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining school, student and university databases
- Assisting in the facilitation of Burning Coal’s in-school programs: Fuse and ShakeScenes.
- Assisting in the coordination of various education programs, including classroom residencies, student performances, and on-site classes.
- Attending and taking notes at meetings with school partners.
- Writing contracts, letters of agreement, and invoices.
- Coordinating workshop materials and coordinating workshops.
- Marketing for Fuse, NYC Tours, and on-site classes.
- Shadow a teaching artist in a residency and working toward co-teaching opportunities.
- Coordinating documentation for school programs and documenting at school performances.
- Conducting teacher and student interviews/surveys.
Ideal candidates will be self-starters, have strong organizational skills and a demonstrated interest in education.