We are committed to making our Theatre as accessible as possible for everyone.
To request specific accommodations or let us know how we can improve your experience call: (919) 834-4001 or email: email@example.com
FOR PEOPLE WITH MOBILITY DIFFICULTIES
• Parking is available adjacent to the theatre.
• Accessible entrance ramps are available at the entrance and stage doors.
• Chairs and a bench are available in the lobby upon request before the theatre is open for seating.
• Wheelchair-accessible seating. Depending on your preference, you may transfer into a theatre seat or request to have the theatre seat removed to remain in the wheelchair. When purchasing your ticket let us know if you would like the theatre seat removed and let us know 24 hours in advance or arrive 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DEAF/HARD OF HEARING
• Assistive listening devices are available, request when ordering your ticket.
• We are happy to provide scripts of our shows to read prior to your attendance. Contact us at least 2 weeks prior to your visit to the Theatre with this request.
• Sign Language interpretation is available at first-Sunday performances if requested at least 2 weeks prior to your visit to the Theatre.
FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE VISUALLY IMPAIRED
• First-Sunday performances are Audio Described
• Large print programs available by request. Contact us at least 2 weeks prior to your visit to the Theatre with this request.
• Braille programs are available. Contact us at least 2 weeks prior to your visit to the Theatre with this request.
FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED ACCESSIBLE SEATING
• Theatre seats are 24” wide.
• Chairs without arms are available by request when reserving your ticket.